Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Releases Noctis Rework
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia welcomes back Final Fantasy XV‘s own Noctis Lucis Caelum, with a new rework! Starting today, those that missed out on him originally can add them to their roster through the “Royal Hope” quests, as well as earn special rewards. Noctis can be picked up for free, and will come with two copies of the 5-star armor “Prince’s Fatigues”, and one copy of his 5-star weapon “Engine Blade”, thanks to the Royal Hope quests.
Noctis has reworked abilities, and is more powerful thane ver, and even has a higher level cap. Today’s video shows off his new powers. For a limited time, players can receive an optional costume for Noctis when they purchase the “Special Wardrobe Chest” gem bundle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Third Age Launches an Alpha Test Today
- The time to battle for Middle Earth is upon us. PopPace has launched an Alpha Test today (4am GMT-4) for their title, The Third Age.
- Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
- On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
- League of Angels Features Angel Cosplay
- R2Games has teased earlier in January that their angels in League of Angels would be portrayed by a number of cosplayers, in particular Marida...