Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Releases Noctis Rework
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia welcomes back Final Fantasy XV‘s own Noctis Lucis Caelum, with a new rework! Starting today, those that missed out on him originally can add them to their roster through the “Royal Hope” quests, as well as earn special rewards. Noctis can be picked up for free, and will come with two copies of the 5-star armor “Prince’s Fatigues”, and one copy of his 5-star weapon “Engine Blade”, thanks to the Royal Hope quests.
Noctis has reworked abilities, and is more powerful thane ver, and even has a higher level cap. Today’s video shows off his new powers. For a limited time, players can receive an optional costume for Noctis when they purchase the “Special Wardrobe Chest” gem bundle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA Being Shut Down by Webzen
- Webzen announced today that it would bring down the servers for Elite Lord of Alliance, ELOA, in mid-October 2016.
- Crossout Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary in Open Beta
- From May 31 through June 7, all players who log into Crossout will receive a mountable fireworks launcher!
- MU Online unveils Exclusive 'Eldorado' Server and Teases Season 12: Part 2
- MU Online is going to unveil a new server, entitled Eldorado. Eldorado is a special server that will bring a city of fabulous wealth.