Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Releases Noctis Rework
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia welcomes back Final Fantasy XV‘s own Noctis Lucis Caelum, with a new rework! Starting today, those that missed out on him originally can add them to their roster through the “Royal Hope” quests, as well as earn special rewards. Noctis can be picked up for free, and will come with two copies of the 5-star armor “Prince’s Fatigues”, and one copy of his 5-star weapon “Engine Blade”, thanks to the Royal Hope quests.
Noctis has reworked abilities, and is more powerful thane ver, and even has a higher level cap. Today’s video shows off his new powers. For a limited time, players can receive an optional costume for Noctis when they purchase the “Special Wardrobe Chest” gem bundle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Released
- “Herofall” contains 275 additional cards, including 18 legendaries, and adds new mechanics which embellish and expand on the game.
- Hearthstone Championship Tour: Europe Winter Playoffs
- Another tournament another Pirate and Reno fest, however this time our winners going to the Bahamas!
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!