BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
Harebrained Schemes has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign for BattleTech unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game. Links to new art assets released by the company are included below along with a few campaign highlights and metrics that demonstrate the success of the campaign.
- The Kickstarter campaign hit its initial goal in less than an hour and raised more than $1 Million in the first 24 hours
- More than 36,000 people have backed the project so far
- The average pledge per backer is over $65 (compared to Shadowrun Returns‘ average pledge of $48)
- Backer Missions have been incredibly successful at further engaging the Global BattleTech Community:
- Hundreds of people are talking about their favorite ‘Mech using #favBTmech
- An alcohol-fueled live stream with co-directors Jordan Weisman, Mitch Gitelman and Mike McCain will take place today at 11am PST/6pm GMT. Join us for what is sure to be an entertaining Q&A session live on Twitch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.
- Anime Trumps begins closed beta
- NGames has announced the start of closed beta testing for Anime Trumps today at 6 pm Pacific.
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.