BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
Harebrained Schemes has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign for BattleTech unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game. Links to new art assets released by the company are included below along with a few campaign highlights and metrics that demonstrate the success of the campaign.
- The Kickstarter campaign hit its initial goal in less than an hour and raised more than $1 Million in the first 24 hours
- More than 36,000 people have backed the project so far
- The average pledge per backer is over $65 (compared to Shadowrun Returns‘ average pledge of $48)
- Backer Missions have been incredibly successful at further engaging the Global BattleTech Community:
- Hundreds of people are talking about their favorite ‘Mech using #favBTmech
- An alcohol-fueled live stream with co-directors Jordan Weisman, Mitch Gitelman and Mike McCain will take place today at 11am PST/6pm GMT. Join us for what is sure to be an entertaining Q&A session live on Twitch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Lineage II Celebrates 10th Anniversary in North America
- NCSoft celebrates Lineage II's tenth anniversary with a bundle of events until May 21.
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.