BattleTech is an upcoming turn-based mech strategy game. Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blends RPG ‘Mech and MechWarrior management with modern turn-based tactics. Developed by Harebrained Schemes LLC and headlined by Jordan Weisman, original creator for the BattleTech series. this new installment will be the first new BattleTech game to ever be released in over two decades.
Classic Combat Evovled BattleTech combines the perfect blend of tactical depth, speed of play, and meaningful unit customization.
Single player campaign: Enjoy a dynamic science fiction setting filled with intrigue and cutthroat politics that spans centuries.
Mercenary campaign: Enjoy an open-ended campaign, where players can charter a JumpShip transport for your mercenary and travel to various hot-zones across the Periphery and Inner Sphere.
PvP Multiplayer: Players can challenge each other to casual PvP battles or enter our matchmaking system to be matched against an appropriately experienced opponent.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Harebrained Schemes
- Publisher: Harebrained Schemes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- (System Requirements not yet known)
- Description: BattleTech is an upcoming turn-based mech strategy game by Harebrained Schemes developed group. Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blends RPG ‘Mech and MechWarrior management with mode
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...
- ESRB's New Label is a Meaningless Gesture
- Yesterday, we learned that the ESRB plans on taking action, in regards to games that feature any in-game purchases.