Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th. Access will run 19.99 and is a spin-off of their hit Battlerite. Battlerite Royale is one of the first top-down MOBA battle royale titles on Steam and can be played solo or you can team-up with a friend. Signups for the closed beta are open now, and players can click below for a chance to try Battlerite Royale before the official launch. Early Access will feature 20 different Champions to choose from, each playing and feeling unique in their own ways, offering a variety of choices for even the most demanding of players.
“Our take on the genre differs a lot from the FPS Battle Royale games out there. Battlerite has always been about arcade-like MOBA action, and we want to stay true to the core of it while scaling up the experience and adding new exciting elements,” says Johan Ilves, Marketing Director at Stunlock Studios. “With 20 different classes to pick from, a bird’s eye viewpoint and a unique combat system, we are confident that we will stand out in this crowded market. This is not only the Battle Royale game all MOBA players have been waiting for, it’s a treat for any BR gamer who wants a fresh take on the genre.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.
- Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
- Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99.
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").