The Secret World’s Season Finale is here!
The Secret World® has just gotten a major content and story update with Issue #11: Reaping the Whirlwind. The game’s deep, dark and unique story has been told from launch and through eleven content updates, and now the first season finale is here!
The players fight their way through the Orochi tower, challenge eternal beings, grasp the ultimate power and will finally reap the consequences of their choices. Everything so far has been building up to this story climax, but it is of course not the end – it is merely the end of the beginning.
Issue #11: Reaping the Whirlwind offers hours of new content as the players can explore twenty-one unique levels of the Orochi tower in Tokyo, as they challenge the world’s largest corporation and its powerful CEO. The players will be rewarded with an Ultimate Ability based on their choices in the main story since launch. They also get a taste of what is to come, and learn that defying eternal beings comes at a heavy price.
You can read more about the update here, or watch the official trailer here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...
- Wizardry Online - The Quest for Revival
- While this game may be tedious and grindy at times, the payoff is very rewarding and encourages a strong sense of community.
- Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
- The Battle of the Immortals closed beta has officially been delayed until mid April. Those with closed beta keys will need to hold onto them a...