Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
Drop the clutch, lay on the gas, and hold on to your seats, because Battlefield™ Hardline is gearing up for its fastest, most explosive expansion yet! Whether you’re making a dusty, high-speed escape across the Mexican border, or closing in on a hot pursuit along the sun-drenched Pacific coast, you’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield™ Hardline: Getaway*, coming January 2016.
A great getaway is key to a great heist. If you’re a criminal wheelman, your payday is dependent on your ability to evade the cops. If you drive for the law, the fastest way to earn your badge is to take down the thieves before they can escape into a cloud of dust and burnt rubber. Ready to rev your engines?
- Here’s what owners of
Battlefield Hardline: Getaway
- will get…
- Four massive maps: Pacific Highway, Double Cross, Train Dodge, and Diversion
- New game mode: Capture the Bag
- 4 new vehicles
- 3 new weapons for the Mechanic Class
- One new gadget and a new melee weapon
- 4 new Legendary Camos
In addition, all Battlefield Hardline players will receive a game update that includes new weapons and patches, as well as new features we’ll talk about soon.
Battlefield™ Hardline: Getaway is available for Battlefield Hardline Premium members in January 2016. Visit the Battlefield Hardline blog here to learn more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Celebrates the Dark Arts with Halloween Content
- Jam City announced today that some haunting content is on the way for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
- Tree of Savior: New Info on International Test server
- A new update from the Tree of Savior team talks about the use of language pack files that can be updated on the fly while playing the game. Ea...