A.V.A: Dog Tag Announces Second Closed Beta
Red Duck has announced that it will launch its second Closed Beta for A.V.A. Dog Tag on January 18. The test will run for two weeks, from January 18 to 31.
The second test will feature several new features and improvements, including:
- The brand new Shooting Range that allows players to test the recoil, handling, and mods of their weapons
- Custom channels that allows players to join private rooms with their friends
- New map “Dual Sight” for Demolition and Annihilation
- Improved HUD that shows more detailed damage analysis
- Improved weapon sound quality, new voice lines
- Weapon balancing
A UI redesign is also underway based on community feedback from the first closed beta, and Red Duck is discussing eSports options with the ESL. Players can join the A.V.A Dog Tag Discord to share their feedback during beta directly with the development team and other enthusiastic fans.
We also had the opportunity to interview Red Duck about A.V.A. Dog Tag, so make sure you read that while waiting for the next beta to start!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linkrealms F2P Rereview
- Your first slice of the nostalgia-pie is character creation.
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.