Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exciting new additions to the gameplay.
Some of the key improvements are:
- Penetrating Laser now only deals damage if it directly hits the ship’s hull
- Players now have the option of resetting and redistributing their Captain’s skill points
- Secondary asteroids can now be self-destructed in order to generate deuterium
- A Global Astromarket has been added, allowing access to 10 random players markets
- A new weapon has been added – the “Neutralizer” – which cancels out any negative effects imposed on the player’s ship
- New and improved asteroid models have been added, taking greater advantage of Unity 3D graphics
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/forum/topic/1085/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Intervention Gains New Publisher
- Tactical Intervention announced today that OGPlanet will be publishing the game this Spring.
- Sniper Elite V3: Save Churchill DLC Part 2 Now Available
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced Save Churchill Part 2: Belly of the Beast, a brand new singleplayer and co-op mission for S...
- OTHERLAND: Next Kicks Off With 'Fire Isle' Expansion
- Otherland: Next is developed by Drago Entertainment, creators of the Otherland MMO. It kicks off with the Fire Isle expansion.