TuG: New updates and features available
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Steam Early Access, Nerd Kingdom is pleased to announce a slew of recent updates to its ambitious voxel-based sandbox RPG, TUG (The Untitled Game).
Gamers who purchase the game early via Steam Early Access (http://store.steampowered.com/app/277930/) will now find the vast and customizable world of TUG inhabited by the first predatory NPCs in the game – the Sabertooth Cat. In addition, Nerd Kingdom has also added the Apothecary, Metallurgy, and Alchemy systems to TUG with several early recipes, allowing Seedlings to create their own potions, gather ore, and craft items such as bellows, furnace, the alchemy table, and much more.
Watch the latest TUG development update video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImNac0IKmAo
“Being able to actually build a game and an engine with a community is overwhelmingly rad. Getting insights from mapmakers, modders, YouTubers, and gamers themselves help us focus on parts of the game and technology that will have the biggest impact and encourage the most experimentation and play from the community,” said Peter Salinas, a behavioral scientist with Nerd Kingdom and developer for TUG. “This update is the result of so much of that dialog, and we are always anxious to engage in more geek-outs to see what things we can do next. So long as this project has a growing community, we will have a growing team supporting it.”
Other additions and fixes in this update include:
- More items to experiment and craft with, including pumpkin shells, cauldrons, and gourds
- Labels added to all in-game objects
- Durability for each item, as well as differing damages for tools based on durability
- Ability to break down tools for resources
- Adjusted drop rate for trees and rocks
- Various improvements and bug fixes
For a complete list of all updates, click here: http://nerdkingdomofficial.tumblr.com/post/97660697413/tug-update-alpha-0-6-5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
- The Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2 is available now on Steam - and to celebrate the game's available for free for a week!
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...