Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Springtime Event. Guillotine has appeared in the Shrieking Hallows and Guillotine Keep proper and ignores all defenses with their ferocious attacks. He will require a large HP pool to defeat and will arrive daily at 8 am EST on North America I, and 8 pm PST on North America II server. A new Rare Red Equipment Set Effect has also been added to the game, allowing players to deal serious damage to magical monsters.
To celebrate the start of spring, the Capture the Egg! Event also began last week and will run until April 11, allowing players to exchange Intact Eggs, Soul Powders and other items obtained from destroying Eggs in Monster Dungeons for various rewards. A new “Eggcellent” mount has also been added to the Shop for a limited time with Adena and for players above level 50.
“It’s amazing to think that our worldwide journey for Lineage 2: Revolution began just last fall,” said Netmarble’s Chief Global Officer Seungwon Lee, “Spring is a season of new beginnings and we’re excited to continue bringing fresh, new and seasonal content to our loyal community as a thank you for their continued support over the past year.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and
- Hi-Rez Expo 2017 Announced for Early January
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today that the SMITE World Championship will return to the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia on January 5th-8th.
- Wild West Online Launches Into Closed Alpha
- The highly-anticipated Western MMO, Wild West Online officially launches into Closed Alpha today as a series of closed tests.