Assault Wave launches on Android!
Independent developer/publisher Battlefront.com Inc. and Finnish game developer Aniway are proudly introducing the launch of Assault Wave for Android! Prior to this launch, this unique tactical “Rock, Paper, Tank” wargame has already been downloaded over 100,000 times (including for the iPhone and iPad).
Assault Wave is a World War II themed real time tactical action game, designed especially for touch screen devices. Assault Wave is a deceptively simple game to learn, as you simply drag & drop your chosen Units to the battlefield and issue Commands according to the tactical situation; yet the game offers a multitude of tactical choices during game play.
For more info, visit http://www.battlefront.com/assaultwave
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.
- Paladins CB20 Preview Teases Ying
- Paladins offered a glimpse at the work in progress upcoming illusion focused hero, Ying.
- Battleplans PC First Impressions
- You are in charge of various squads consisting of a hero and their troops. These squads function as one unit and can be given orders.