Assault Wave launches on Android!
Independent developer/publisher Battlefront.com Inc. and Finnish game developer Aniway are proudly introducing the launch of Assault Wave for Android! Prior to this launch, this unique tactical “Rock, Paper, Tank” wargame has already been downloaded over 100,000 times (including for the iPhone and iPad).
Assault Wave is a World War II themed real time tactical action game, designed especially for touch screen devices. Assault Wave is a deceptively simple game to learn, as you simply drag & drop your chosen Units to the battlefield and issue Commands according to the tactical situation; yet the game offers a multitude of tactical choices during game play.
For more info, visit http://www.battlefront.com/assaultwave
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hounds: The Last Hope May Update Available
- The patch brings a Sub Mission Update, three PvP Maps, and New Challenge Level Missions.
- The Repopulation Hosts New Year’s Eve Q&A
- With their highly active Kickstarter campaign in motion, the Repopulation team will be ringing in the new year with a live Q&A session tod...
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...