Assault Wave launches on Android!
Independent developer/publisher Battlefront.com Inc. and Finnish game developer Aniway are proudly introducing the launch of Assault Wave for Android! Prior to this launch, this unique tactical “Rock, Paper, Tank” wargame has already been downloaded over 100,000 times (including for the iPhone and iPad).
Assault Wave is a World War II themed real time tactical action game, designed especially for touch screen devices. Assault Wave is a deceptively simple game to learn, as you simply drag & drop your chosen Units to the battlefield and issue Commands according to the tactical situation; yet the game offers a multitude of tactical choices during game play.
For more info, visit http://www.battlefront.com/assaultwave
Articles You May Enjoy
- Put the Pedal to the Floor in Need for Speed World Drag Mode
- After a six year absence from the Need for Speed™ franchise and in popular demand from the community, Drag Mode makes a triumphant debut in ...
- Aeria Games Announces Dragon Knights
- Aeria Games has announced its new action MMO Dragon Knights as a PvP-focused, graphically striking 3D fantasy role-playing game.
- Brawlout Early Beta Impressions
- But what is Brawlout? It’s a PC/XB/PS platform fighter, and that’s the big draw for me.