Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices. The high-definition visuals of Darkness Rises is thanks to proprietary graphics technology that tries to push the limits of modern mobile devices to their full potential. In Darkness Rises players will descend into the abyss following a linear storyline, pitting them against mighty, deadly enemy bosses that must be conquered.
Several powerful characters will be available at launch, from assassins, berserkers, warriors, and wizards and can also be customized and personalized how they see fit. Their voices are also from prominent industry names, from Jo Wyatt (The Witcher 3), Alec Newman (Divinity: Original Sin 2), Carina Reeves (Xenoblade Chronicles) and many more.
“Darkness Rises combines tight and responsive action-RPG combat and best-in-class graphics for a truly console-quality experience on mobile devices,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Today is only the beginning for the epic journey through this dark fantasy universe as we look to continue to regularly release new and unique challenges, updates and events for players to take on alone and with their friends.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars unveils Major Comic Partnership
- After an in-game update going live later this week, Lord Drakkon - the first new official Mighty Morphin Power Ranger created in over 20 years
- Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
- Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy R...