Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices. The high-definition visuals of Darkness Rises is thanks to proprietary graphics technology that tries to push the limits of modern mobile devices to their full potential. In Darkness Rises players will descend into the abyss following a linear storyline, pitting them against mighty, deadly enemy bosses that must be conquered.
Several powerful characters will be available at launch, from assassins, berserkers, warriors, and wizards and can also be customized and personalized how they see fit. Their voices are also from prominent industry names, from Jo Wyatt (The Witcher 3), Alec Newman (Divinity: Original Sin 2), Carina Reeves (Xenoblade Chronicles) and many more.
“Darkness Rises combines tight and responsive action-RPG combat and best-in-class graphics for a truly console-quality experience on mobile devices,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Today is only the beginning for the epic journey through this dark fantasy universe as we look to continue to regularly release new and unique challenges, updates and events for players to take on alone and with their friends.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- New City of Steam: Arkadia Server Launching on March 3rd
- Mechanist Games announces the launch of a new server for City of Steam: Arkadia, plus its availability on Steam.
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...
- Age of Wonders III Scenario Editor Revealed
- The user-friendly Age of Wonder III Level Editor allows players to craft their own single and multi-player player scenarios using the game...