Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices. The high-definition visuals of Darkness Rises is thanks to proprietary graphics technology that tries to push the limits of modern mobile devices to their full potential. In Darkness Rises players will descend into the abyss following a linear storyline, pitting them against mighty, deadly enemy bosses that must be conquered.
Several powerful characters will be available at launch, from assassins, berserkers, warriors, and wizards and can also be customized and personalized how they see fit. Their voices are also from prominent industry names, from Jo Wyatt (The Witcher 3), Alec Newman (Divinity: Original Sin 2), Carina Reeves (Xenoblade Chronicles) and many more.
“Darkness Rises combines tight and responsive action-RPG combat and best-in-class graphics for a truly console-quality experience on mobile devices,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Today is only the beginning for the epic journey through this dark fantasy universe as we look to continue to regularly release new and unique challenges, updates and events for players to take on alone and with their friends.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2016 Civil War Update Released
- Marvel Heroes 2016 announces new content inspired by the U.S. theatrical release of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, now in theaters.
- Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
- Xsyon introduces a weekend update that makes the game more newbie friendly, while offering two new servers dedicated to PvE or PvP.
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...