World of Tanks: The Final Battle: The Trailer
It’s almost time for the Wargaming.net League’s Final Battle for World of Tanks. The front-runners do battle for a share of a 300,000 dollar prize pool at WG Fest this year. 12 teams will do battle, consisting of winners from regional tournaments. There will be five days of playoffs (Dec. 13-17) and the final battle will be held at WG Fest proper, on Dec. 23rd. All of these will be held at the Moscow Expocenter. Further information can be found on their website below.
Prize pool distribution:
- 1st place—150,000 USD per team
- 2nd place—75,000 USD per team
- 3rd place—27,500 USD per team
- 4th place—27,500 USD per team
- 5th to 8th place—5,000 USD per team
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Welcomes All for Free Weekend
- Independent developer Keen Software House a.s. is celebrating the one year anniversary of Space Engineers with a Free Weekend on Steam! Starti...
- PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
- Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be a...
- The Repopulation - Pre-PAX East Sale and 15.1.1 Build Available
- Both Silver and Gold Memberships are now 25% off through next Monday (March 9). Silver memberships are $14.99 and Gold memberships are $29.99 ...