World of Tanks: The Final Battle: The Trailer
It’s almost time for the Wargaming.net League’s Final Battle for World of Tanks. The front-runners do battle for a share of a 300,000 dollar prize pool at WG Fest this year. 12 teams will do battle, consisting of winners from regional tournaments. There will be five days of playoffs (Dec. 13-17) and the final battle will be held at WG Fest proper, on Dec. 23rd. All of these will be held at the Moscow Expocenter. Further information can be found on their website below.
Prize pool distribution:
- 1st place—150,000 USD per team
- 2nd place—75,000 USD per team
- 3rd place—27,500 USD per team
- 4th place—27,500 USD per team
- 5th to 8th place—5,000 USD per team
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Announces 'The Coming Storm' Content Expansion
- Phoenix Labs is proud to share that they have reached their two million player milestone since launching into Open Beta this past May.
- En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
- As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses!
- Heavy Metal Machines Receives Ranked Mode and Gamepad Support
- A free update dropped today for Heavy Metal Machines, the PC vehicular MOBA that adds a pair of exciting features.