MIA Online’s Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play. To celebrate the holidays, they launched new SEA servers, catering to the UTC+08 time zone. MIA Online now has three live servers, and an upcoming series of servers for the UTC-5 fanbase will be coming in January 2019. To celebrate the Holidays, MIA Online has recently added a Christmas Patch that allows players to participate in a series of Christmas Themed Events. These events will run from December 2018 till early January 2019. Players can check in-game to participate. The following events are available in-game:
Holiday Season Patch:
- Christmas Presents Event (X’mas Present Event): During Christmas season, Players can collect Christmas presents below Christmas Tree in
every main city.
- Snow Boss Event: A Snow Boss is trying to play Grinch in the main city! Players must unite to defeat this monster that is terrorizing the citizens of MIA Online.
- Santa Claus Event: Santa Claus is coming to town to give gifts whether you are naughty or nice!
- Protect the Christmas Tree Event: Goblins are trying to steal the Main City’s Christmas Tree. Players must help defeat
- Turkey Meal Event: Pick from 3 kinds of turkeys to get more experience?
- Christmas Claim (X’mas Claim): Players can collect candy and bells and exchange them for wonderful Christmas themed prizes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases the Way of the Sword
- Kill3rCombo has introduced a new gameplay system for Elsword Online.
- New Soldier on Landscape screens for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots, featuring the Soldier on Landscape feature coming to The Lord of the Rings Online: Update 6.
- Warlocks vs. Shadows expands with Blood Mage and New World
- Updating Early Access games is nothing new. But there are updates and UPDATES.