Awesomenauts releases update 2.4
The crowdfunded expansion for Awesomenauts called Awesomenauts:Starstorm received another big update last week with Patch 2.4: The Eye of the Storm. First off, a new character, Sentry X-58, has been added to the Starstorm roster. With this addition the total amount of playable characters for Awesomenauts has risen to 18. Sentry is a tough infiltration robot, specialized at turning his enemies’ strenght against them. To this end, he can create an temporary damage absorbtion field around him. He can then save this absorbed damage and use it to empower his Black Hole Sun attack, sucking enemies to a single point until it violently explodes.
The second big addition is the replay functionality, which was one of the headline features for the Awesomenauts:Starstorm crowdfunding campaign. Whenever a player plays a match, the game is automatically recorded. These recordings can then be viewed by visiting the replay menu. The replays enable players to analyze their playstyle, share their best moments and even help them create their own little stories in the Awesomenauts universe.
For more info, visit http://www.awesomenauts.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online to Showcase Archer Class at Twitchcon 2018
- Kakao and Pearl Abyss announced that at Twitchcon 2018, the upcoming Archer Class will be shown off for Black Desert.
- Brown Dust Begins Their Summer Festival
- Brown Dust by Neowiz is proud to announce that their Summer Festival has begun in-game, with several fun events to take part in.
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...