Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Opens Play Test Sign-Ups
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is the standalone prequel to the Ashes of Creation MMORPG, and they are getting set for the next stage of testing. This playtest is open for all registered users, and anyone can register using the link below. The latest patch will drop on August 19th, 2019 at 2 PM PDT, and the playtest will kick off on August 20th, at 11 AM PDT. All registered users will be able to log in and play the Battle Royale mode of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse. Solo and Squad game modes will be available for play on our North American (East), European (Central), and Asian (Singapore) servers. In addition to this, Ashes of Creation Apocalypse announced that the client will also be available on Steam. Further information and an FAQ can be found at this link. The major focus will be finding bugs and squashing them, to make the game as good as it can be during this testing phase, so do not hesitate to sign up and help with your input on the upcoming title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- SOE Transfers Pox Nora to Desert Owl Games
- Rather than closing the game, Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has found a new home for the strategy game Pox Nora with Desert Owl Games, a...
- They Don't Want You to Win... But I Do!
- A wise man once said, "They don't want you to win."