ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning July 17 at 10am PDT.
Created by Jake Song, best known for his international online smash Lineage, ArcheAge is a vast MMORPG adventure, free from pre-defined paths and progression. Players can create unique and elaborate homes, build farms that drive the world economy, and sail their ships to uncharted lands where they can construct massive castles as they lay claim to rich and vibrant realms. ArcheAge’s PvP system allows players to fight for glory in huge battles on land and sea, or even shun the two factions and live the life of a pirate!
The Beta (currently English-language only) will begin July 17 at 10 am PDT and runs through July 21 at 10 am PDT. Players can get guaranteed access to the Beta by becoming a founder:
More info at www.ArcheAgeGame.com/Founders
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Gets Infected
- Rock Hippo Productions has released the "Brawl of the Dead" update for Brawl Busters.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – is now available for Xbox One.
- Mighty Party: iOS Worldwide Release
- Mighty Party, the turn-based RPG with Collectible Card Elements is now live on Apple iOS devices!