ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning July 17 at 10am PDT.
Created by Jake Song, best known for his international online smash Lineage, ArcheAge is a vast MMORPG adventure, free from pre-defined paths and progression. Players can create unique and elaborate homes, build farms that drive the world economy, and sail their ships to uncharted lands where they can construct massive castles as they lay claim to rich and vibrant realms. ArcheAge’s PvP system allows players to fight for glory in huge battles on land and sea, or even shun the two factions and live the life of a pirate!
The Beta (currently English-language only) will begin July 17 at 10 am PDT and runs through July 21 at 10 am PDT. Players can get guaranteed access to the Beta by becoming a founder:
More info at www.ArcheAgeGame.com/Founders
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall: Kickstarter Campaign Finishes on High Note
- Crowfall joins Top 15 Kickstarter video game projects
- Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
- Super Evil Megacorp and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown - O.
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Review
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars is the leviathan sequel of Darkfall, a PC PVP MMO. Greenlit by the Steam Community...