Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes & Generals uniquely combines an authentic WWII online first-person shooter experience with a rich strategic layer, where every action can turn the tides of a persistent war for European domination fought between axis and allied forces.
“Heroes & Generals was one of the first 10 games to be Greenlit by the Steam community and the interest we saw for our game during the initial Greenlight days was unbelievable!” said Martin Munk Pollas, Managing Director at Reto-Moto. “So we’re thrilled to finally welcome the Steam players and offer them to enlist for duty, climbing the ranks as soldiers on the battlefields and maybe even rise to command armies and lead their faction towards victory.”
1.5 million players have already registered an account for Heroes & Generals and current players will still be able to use their existing Heroes & Generals account to play the game using the new stand-alone client for Steam. The browser-version will also still be operational and both versions offers the same game and access to the same wars.
Heroes & Generals is avalilable for all players through Steam Early Access and is localized into English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian.
To download Heroes & Generals for free on Steam, visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/227940
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- Major Update for Combat Arms - Zombies Introduced!
- On July 29th Nexon America just Announced a major new content update for their epic MMOFPS Combat Arms which will include the new 'Quaran...
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.