Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.), the popular free-to-play first-person shooter from Aeria Games, is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map! Players can jump into the new map in solo or two-player cooperative mode, wielding heavy weapons such as mini-guns, RPGs, and grenade launchers. The Over Rider map features a new power (appropriately named “override”) that slows down time for strategic attacks. Fight against swarms of enemies, including soldiers, demons, and zombies, and encounter a challenging psionically enhanced end-boss.
Additionally, the latest update adds a new Clan Championship System, which allows players to form teams of five and challenge other clans in deadly head-to-head combat in both Escort and Demolition modes. Exclusive loot awaits the top teams in the Clan Championship System!
By popular demand, permanent weapons available for in-game currency have returned! A.V.A. now boasts over 90 permanent weapons unlockable in this way with more coming soon – including skinned weapons!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Through The Years: An Interview with the MapleStory Team
- Not too long ago, I had a bit of a sit-down with the MapleStory team to talk about how things have gone over the last fourteen years.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of Wintersday Event
- Tyria gets ready to celebrate the holiday season, as Guild Wars 2 kicks off its annual in-game event, Wintersday today.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.