Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.), the popular free-to-play first-person shooter from Aeria Games, is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map! Players can jump into the new map in solo or two-player cooperative mode, wielding heavy weapons such as mini-guns, RPGs, and grenade launchers. The Over Rider map features a new power (appropriately named “override”) that slows down time for strategic attacks. Fight against swarms of enemies, including soldiers, demons, and zombies, and encounter a challenging psionically enhanced end-boss.
Additionally, the latest update adds a new Clan Championship System, which allows players to form teams of five and challenge other clans in deadly head-to-head combat in both Escort and Demolition modes. Exclusive loot awaits the top teams in the Clan Championship System!
By popular demand, permanent weapons available for in-game currency have returned! A.V.A. now boasts over 90 permanent weapons unlockable in this way with more coming soon – including skinned weapons!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Video Games, Piracy, & Plagiarism: Threats to the Industry
- In this internet-powered era, it's likely that most people under the age of 30 have enjoyed pirated entertainment.
- Moonrise Will Be Coming to Steam
- Undead Labs reports that it will deliver Moonrise to Steam in the future, with cross-platform play for mobile gamers.
- MapleStory Hits Eight Years of Free-to-Play Success in North America
- Nexon America’s beloved massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) MapleStory has surpassed eight years of service in North Ame...