Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.), the popular free-to-play first-person shooter from Aeria Games, is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map! Players can jump into the new map in solo or two-player cooperative mode, wielding heavy weapons such as mini-guns, RPGs, and grenade launchers. The Over Rider map features a new power (appropriately named “override”) that slows down time for strategic attacks. Fight against swarms of enemies, including soldiers, demons, and zombies, and encounter a challenging psionically enhanced end-boss.
Additionally, the latest update adds a new Clan Championship System, which allows players to form teams of five and challenge other clans in deadly head-to-head combat in both Escort and Demolition modes. Exclusive loot awaits the top teams in the Clan Championship System!
By popular demand, permanent weapons available for in-game currency have returned! A.V.A. now boasts over 90 permanent weapons unlockable in this way with more coming soon – including skinned weapons!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Manipulate the Void with Warframe's New 'Limbo Prime', Out Now
- Digital Extremes has emerged out of the Void today with their latest Prime Warframe, Limbo Prime!
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.
- Marvel Contest of Champions: Captain Marvel Arrives
- Marvel Contest of Champions has announced the release of the much anticipated Captain Marvel!