Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...
- TUG: Now Available One Steam Early Access
- Nerd Kingdom today announced their debut game, TUG, is now available on Steam Early Access.
- Kabam's "Fast & Furious 6": Now on Facebook
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today released its hit game Fast & Furious 6: The Game on Facebook. Th...