Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...
- Arctic Combat Introduces New Content And Partners With Microsoft
- Webzen announced and updated new contents for Arctic Combat, plus revealed new details on their partnership with Microsoft.
- Get Inventive: RuneFest 2015 Announced
- RuneFest will be returning to London for a fifth time with the creative theme of ‘invention’.