Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls New Launch Celebration Infographic
- Bethesda and Zenimax are celebrating tomorrow's worldwide launch of The Elder Scrolls Online with a new infographic.
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.