Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless' Seasonal 'Dark Harvest' Event Returns
- Dauntless is bringing back the spooky flavor with their seasonal Dark Harvest event, starting today.
- Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin- Begins Additional Pre-Registration Campaign
- WonderPlanet announced this morning that they have decided to hold an additional Pre-Registration Campaign for Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin.
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.