Age of Wushu Launches Warrior’s Journey Expansion
Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
In the new expansion, players can travel to an entire new game world on the frontier of the Ming Dynasty Empire. This new world offers a number of exciting new game features, including:
- -5 new regions to explore including desert, tundra, and grassland environments
- -Survival gameplay mechanics including hunger, thirst, and hypothermia
- -Bag drops on player death and bag looting
- -Special traps and territory claiming
- -New hidden areas to explore with unique treasure, missions and bosses
In addition, the expansion offers a few new general gameplay features such as:
- -Cross-server Guild Wars system
- -Player housing system
- -100+ new skills and all new weapons
Check out the detailed expansion descriptions: Age of Wushu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of the Tycoon Now Available
- Alina Digital has just launched open beta test of their new game – Rise of the Tycoon. This is absolute Grand Strategy game with very specia...
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Don’t be fooled by the RPG progression, as Gloria Victis is built around reactive heavily skill driven combat, as well as group battles.