Age of Wushu Launches Warrior’s Journey Expansion
Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
In the new expansion, players can travel to an entire new game world on the frontier of the Ming Dynasty Empire. This new world offers a number of exciting new game features, including:
- -5 new regions to explore including desert, tundra, and grassland environments
- -Survival gameplay mechanics including hunger, thirst, and hypothermia
- -Bag drops on player death and bag looting
- -Special traps and territory claiming
- -New hidden areas to explore with unique treasure, missions and bosses
In addition, the expansion offers a few new general gameplay features such as:
- -Cross-server Guild Wars system
- -Player housing system
- -100+ new skills and all new weapons
Check out the detailed expansion descriptions: Age of Wushu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.