Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
Currently in testing, the new engine grants improved graphics through shaders, lighting, and weather. The new version also adds an upgrade of the Speed Tree, an expansion of the world map, and a new type of conquerable territory.
Gloria Victis will also be at Digital Dragons in Cracow, Poland on May 21 and 22.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online: Pagel's Invasion Update Now Available
- An icy cold has descended upon the bustling world of Fiesta Online. Pagel, the god of avarice, has reached Isya, and has brought with him the ...
- Divina Challenge 72 events laid out as beta begins
- Divina's Challenge 72 beta - 72 hours of a beta test rushed this weekend - has laid out its events for players.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.