Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
Currently in testing, the new engine grants improved graphics through shaders, lighting, and weather. The new version also adds an upgrade of the Speed Tree, an expansion of the world map, and a new type of conquerable territory.
Gloria Victis will also be at Digital Dragons in Cracow, Poland on May 21 and 22.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTArcade Announces Closed Beta for Magerealm
- GTArcade is incredibly excited to announce the closed beta launch of their first ever 3-D browser game: Magerealm!
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Katee Sackhoff Suits Up For Starring Role in CCP Games' EVE: Valkyrie
- CCP Games announces that critically acclaimed actress Katee Sackhoff will play the starring role in their upcoming virtual reality (VR) videog...