Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
Currently in testing, the new engine grants improved graphics through shaders, lighting, and weather. The new version also adds an upgrade of the Speed Tree, an expansion of the world map, and a new type of conquerable territory.
Gloria Victis will also be at Digital Dragons in Cracow, Poland on May 21 and 22.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Review
- If you can look past Conquer Online’s graphics the game is certainly enjoyable.
- Age of Wushu - Villa of Beasts Sect Revealed
- Snail Games has just revealed that Age of Wushu will receive a new playable sect (class) called "Villa of Beasts" for the upcoming T...
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.