Spycursion is a digital-intelligence MMO set in a near-future dystopian world where nothing is more valuable than information.
Go head-to-head against the world’s networking elite and take your cut of the life-changing money waiting to be made.
►Humble Beginnings: Learn the ropes along a safe single-player campaign.
►Mayhem Awaits: Dive into a dense 3D environment brimming with open-world shenanigans.
►Spinning Plates: Attack rival targets for virtual resources while defending your own assets as the same time.
►Speechcraft: Manipulate the flow of conversations to arrive at the conclusions you want.
►Making a Living: Fulfill job requests to earn money, upgrades, and level ups.
►Brain Game: Get to know some of the basics and real-world applications of cyber security knowledge.
This is a title requiring a monthly subscription to play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: (defun games ())
- Publisher: (defun games ())
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Spycursion is a digital-intelligence MMO set in a near-future dystopian world where nothing is more valuable than information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
- Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam, and has also announced a tournament sponsored by Cooler Master.
- Black Gold Online - Alpha Test Announced for Late March
- Snail Games USA today announced an Alpha will take place in late March, though with no firm date yet.
- Product Review: GUNNAR Glasses (3 Models)
- I spend most of my days working (and not working if I’m honest) in front of my PC, so I want to keep my eyes as safe as possible.