Spycursion Begins Kickstarter For The Upcoming Hacking MMO Today
Spycursion is a Hacking/Espionage Edutainment MMO that is presently in the works by (defun games ()). The Kickstarter will begin today at 4 pm PST, and hopes to teach players about software and cybersecurity. The MMO itself is built around espionage and hacking and is a living world with a player-driven economy. Spycursion will also have realistic hacking using a fictional programming language, known as “Slang”. Spycursion’s world is a near-future which has been overrun by cyber-warfare, and it’s up to you to carve your own path in this strange but familiar world. Interested parties can donate to their Kickstarter below, which goes live later today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- iRacing Review (PC)
- iRacing is a game that is sticking around, and it can be the home for many serious racers.
- League of Angels II - The Desire That Changed Sapphire
- League of Angels II will release its first Expansion: Angel of Desire on Nov. 17th!
- An Inside Look: eSports Coaching
- Every game I play, I play in whatever competitive mode it offers. Every single one.