Spycursion Begins Kickstarter For The Upcoming Hacking MMO Today
Spycursion is a Hacking/Espionage Edutainment MMO that is presently in the works by (defun games ()). The Kickstarter will begin today at 4 pm PST, and hopes to teach players about software and cybersecurity. The MMO itself is built around espionage and hacking and is a living world with a player-driven economy. Spycursion will also have realistic hacking using a fictional programming language, known as “Slang”. Spycursion’s world is a near-future which has been overrun by cyber-warfare, and it’s up to you to carve your own path in this strange but familiar world. Interested parties can donate to their Kickstarter below, which goes live later today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- League of Legends Newsletter 16
- The sixteenth edition of the official LoL newsletter highlights some of the up and coming events and features in the game.