Spycursion Begins Kickstarter For The Upcoming Hacking MMO Today
Spycursion is a Hacking/Espionage Edutainment MMO that is presently in the works by (defun games ()). The Kickstarter will begin today at 4 pm PST, and hopes to teach players about software and cybersecurity. The MMO itself is built around espionage and hacking and is a living world with a player-driven economy. Spycursion will also have realistic hacking using a fictional programming language, known as “Slang”. Spycursion’s world is a near-future which has been overrun by cyber-warfare, and it’s up to you to carve your own path in this strange but familiar world. Interested parties can donate to their Kickstarter below, which goes live later today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2 Registration for Closed Beta #2 Is Open
- Nexon America announced today that the Closed Beta 2 for MapleStory 2's Closed Beta test will run from July 18th through August 1st, 2018...
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Updates Add First Second Class Transfer And More
- Netmarble has announced several updates to Lineage 2: Revolution today, including the anticipated Second Class Transfer.