Spycursion Begins Kickstarter For The Upcoming Hacking MMO Today
Spycursion is a Hacking/Espionage Edutainment MMO that is presently in the works by (defun games ()). The Kickstarter will begin today at 4 pm PST, and hopes to teach players about software and cybersecurity. The MMO itself is built around espionage and hacking and is a living world with a player-driven economy. Spycursion will also have realistic hacking using a fictional programming language, known as “Slang”. Spycursion’s world is a near-future which has been overrun by cyber-warfare, and it’s up to you to carve your own path in this strange but familiar world. Interested parties can donate to their Kickstarter below, which goes live later today.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces Open Beta Date for ELOA
- The open beta for its upcoming triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG, ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance, will start on the 17th of November...
- Year 0 Tactics Available Now on Android Devices
- Post Apocalyptic Android games just got Tactical! Legendary Games are pleased to announce the world wide Google play launch.
- ArcheAge: Unchained's Public Test Server Opens Today
- ArcheAge: Unchained announced that the PTS of the upcoming Buy-to-Play MMO is available today for Founders.