RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World is the latest installment of the RCT franchise developed by Nvizzio Creations and is available on PC and SteamOS + Linux. In RollerCoaster Tycoon World players can experience the thrill of running their very own theme park in a stimulating 3D environment, filled with flat-rides, winding rollercoasters, excited (and hopefully not sick) guests, and more!
Some of the most exciting new features in this installment of the RollerCoster Tycoon franchise are paths that can be curved at almost any angle for your guests, a new 3D track editor that gives you complete manipulation of your tracks, and the ability to create themed zones in your park to increase guest happiness! You can even natively use the Steam Workshop to show off some of your favorite designs and share them with your friends so they can use them as well if they take a liking to them. This isn’t the only way you can interact with your friends either! RollerCoaster Tycoon World has built-in social media integration so you can easily share you creations with your friends, stat comparisons so you can see how you and your friends stack up against each other, and even the ability to visit your friends’ theme parks.
With the most freedom of any RollerCoaster Tycoon game so far, you will be given all of the tools to create the most profitable theme park around or the theme park of your dreams!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nvizzio Creations
- Publisher: Atari
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam
- +User-generated content.
- +3D track editor for coaster tracks.
- +Themed zones in your park.
- +Advanced physics.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel 2.3 Ghz Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: In RollerCoaster Tycoon World players can experience the thrill of running their very own theme park in a stimulating 3D environment, filled with flat-rides, winding rollercoasters, excited (and hopefully not sick) guests, and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...
- Shotgun News 10/18: Lord of the Rings, Champions, and Dogs of War
- Daily MMO news featuring Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, and Dogs of War.