Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
After Dragon Ball XENOVERSE’s February launch, the game has continued to grow and expand its online community and fan base. In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness with the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE GT DLC Pack 2 which will be available in the Americas beginning April 14th.
This DLC package will include the following items:
– Four new playable characters including: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, Mira, and Towa
– Three episodes and three quests from the GT Saga
– New Master “Pan”
– 22 new moves, five new costumes, and six new Z-Souls.
Keep up on all things Xenoverse and learn about the GT DLC Pack 1 on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates Imperial City Anniversary
- The Elder Scrolls Online is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Imperial City DLC pack with a special sale.
- Kritika: The White Knights Launches Eclair Awakening Update
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG Kritika: The White Knights will be empowering its newest character, Eclair, by unlocking her Awakened abilities!
- Fractured Space Frontline Update Announced
- The new Frontline game mode takes place in a single lane, offering a very different experience than Fractured Space’s traditional options.