Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
After Dragon Ball XENOVERSE’s February launch, the game has continued to grow and expand its online community and fan base. In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness with the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE GT DLC Pack 2 which will be available in the Americas beginning April 14th.
This DLC package will include the following items:
– Four new playable characters including: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, Mira, and Towa
– Three episodes and three quests from the GT Saga
– New Master “Pan”
– 22 new moves, five new costumes, and six new Z-Souls.
Keep up on all things Xenoverse and learn about the GT DLC Pack 1 on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamescom 2019 Highlights: Ragachak Edition
- Now that Gamescom is slowing down, I've taken some time to really consider what appealed to me the most, and why.
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Massive Update
- A massive update is on the way to Rangers of Oblivion in the next couple of weeks, and we have what you can expect.
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...