Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
After Dragon Ball XENOVERSE’s February launch, the game has continued to grow and expand its online community and fan base. In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness with the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE GT DLC Pack 2 which will be available in the Americas beginning April 14th.
This DLC package will include the following items:
– Four new playable characters including: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, Mira, and Towa
– Three episodes and three quests from the GT Saga
– New Master “Pan”
– 22 new moves, five new costumes, and six new Z-Souls.
Keep up on all things Xenoverse and learn about the GT DLC Pack 1 on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.
- EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
- Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online!
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones