Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
After Dragon Ball XENOVERSE’s February launch, the game has continued to grow and expand its online community and fan base. In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness with the Dragon Ball XENOVERSE GT DLC Pack 2 which will be available in the Americas beginning April 14th.
This DLC package will include the following items:
– Four new playable characters including: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron, Mira, and Towa
– Three episodes and three quests from the GT Saga
– New Master “Pan”
– 22 new moves, five new costumes, and six new Z-Souls.
Keep up on all things Xenoverse and learn about the GT DLC Pack 1 on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex hosting SpecialEffect’s upcoming GameBlast15 Marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
- On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.