Revolve8 is a free-to-play MOBA/real time strategy game coming to iOS and Android devices. Build your deck with up to 8 cards and unleash your strategy as you try to destroy your enemy’s tower in 3 minutes or less!
A hundred years have passed since the last war. Legends of old gather to do battle once more. Some fight for a purpose. Others, for the hell of it.
►Choose from a wide variety of heroes, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, and skills.
►Craft a deck of 8 cards from 4 different card types: Magic, Minions, Buildings, and Heroes.
►Play the campaign or participate in ranked league matches with players from around the world.
Presumably yes, but type unknown.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SEGA
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known
- Description: Revolve8 is a free-to-play MOBA/real time strategy game coming to iOS and Android devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.