Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today. The global launch is available in five languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and French.
Revolve8‘s development staff includes Masayoshi Kikuchi (Yakuza, Jet Set Radio), Koji Igarashi (Igavania genre), Ryota-H, Shunsuke Tsuchiya, and Yasunori Mitsuda. The gameplay involves using decks to quickly take down your enemy towers in fast-paced battles that last only minutes.
All players will receive the following rewards to celebrate the game’s release:
- 1,000 gold
- Aladdin upon reaching League 2
- Sinbad upon reaching League 2
- Ring Genie upon reaching League 3
- Urashima Taro upon reaching League 3
- Cinderella upon reaching League 3
- Little Match Girl upon reaching League 4
- Bear upon reaching League 4
- Fairy Godmother upon reaching League 5
- Otohime upon reaching League 5
- Wicked Witch upon reaching League 6
- Sleeping Beauty upon reaching League 7
- Buildings, Minions and Magic Set upon reaching the League required to unlock the particular card.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...
- League of Legends Building Dedicated Network
- Riot Games is building a direct network for League of Legends traffic in North America.
- MIA Online's Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
- MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play.