Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today. The global launch is available in five languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and French.
Revolve8‘s development staff includes Masayoshi Kikuchi (Yakuza, Jet Set Radio), Koji Igarashi (Igavania genre), Ryota-H, Shunsuke Tsuchiya, and Yasunori Mitsuda. The gameplay involves using decks to quickly take down your enemy towers in fast-paced battles that last only minutes.
All players will receive the following rewards to celebrate the game’s release:
- 1,000 gold
- Aladdin upon reaching League 2
- Sinbad upon reaching League 2
- Ring Genie upon reaching League 3
- Urashima Taro upon reaching League 3
- Cinderella upon reaching League 3
- Little Match Girl upon reaching League 4
- Bear upon reaching League 4
- Fairy Godmother upon reaching League 5
- Otohime upon reaching League 5
- Wicked Witch upon reaching League 6
- Sleeping Beauty upon reaching League 7
- Buildings, Minions and Magic Set upon reaching the League required to unlock the particular card.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Knight Returns To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo announces a new promotion to welcome back the Red Knight to Elsword.
- Hero of the Obelisk Enters Closed Beta Testing Today
- Closed beta launches with many new special events to whet the appetite of those lucky to get in.
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.