Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today. The global launch is available in five languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and French.
Revolve8‘s development staff includes Masayoshi Kikuchi (Yakuza, Jet Set Radio), Koji Igarashi (Igavania genre), Ryota-H, Shunsuke Tsuchiya, and Yasunori Mitsuda. The gameplay involves using decks to quickly take down your enemy towers in fast-paced battles that last only minutes.
All players will receive the following rewards to celebrate the game’s release:
- 1,000 gold
- Aladdin upon reaching League 2
- Sinbad upon reaching League 2
- Ring Genie upon reaching League 3
- Urashima Taro upon reaching League 3
- Cinderella upon reaching League 3
- Little Match Girl upon reaching League 4
- Bear upon reaching League 4
- Fairy Godmother upon reaching League 5
- Otohime upon reaching League 5
- Wicked Witch upon reaching League 6
- Sleeping Beauty upon reaching League 7
- Buildings, Minions and Magic Set upon reaching the League required to unlock the particular card.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- World of Warplanes Launches Closed Beta Testing
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes has launched into Closed Beta, inviting players to experience the increased amount of cont...