Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today. The global launch is available in five languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and French.
Revolve8‘s development staff includes Masayoshi Kikuchi (Yakuza, Jet Set Radio), Koji Igarashi (Igavania genre), Ryota-H, Shunsuke Tsuchiya, and Yasunori Mitsuda. The gameplay involves using decks to quickly take down your enemy towers in fast-paced battles that last only minutes.
All players will receive the following rewards to celebrate the game’s release:
- 1,000 gold
- Aladdin upon reaching League 2
- Sinbad upon reaching League 2
- Ring Genie upon reaching League 3
- Urashima Taro upon reaching League 3
- Cinderella upon reaching League 3
- Little Match Girl upon reaching League 4
- Bear upon reaching League 4
- Fairy Godmother upon reaching League 5
- Otohime upon reaching League 5
- Wicked Witch upon reaching League 6
- Sleeping Beauty upon reaching League 7
- Buildings, Minions and Magic Set upon reaching the League required to unlock the particular card.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Early Access Impressions
- The king has been murdered and now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos.
- Azur Lane's Pre-Registration Officially Opens
- YOSTAR has scheduled their naval battler for mobile, Azur Lane for both iOS and Android later this year.