Vindictus Reveals A Fiery New Hero
A powerful new character comes to Vindictus today, in the form of The Last Draker, Miri. A powerful character with a connection to the ancient dragons, Miri’s powers have not been seen in human lands before. Wielding the imposing weapon Dragonspire, she channels the winged masters of the sky to turn anything that stands between her and her destiny to ash. There’s also a holiday event throughout the entire month, with special events waiting. Every Saturday and Sunday between Dec. 9th and Jan. 7th, players can receive in-game items, from cash items and a festive Santa outfit. In addition, for the first three weekends after Miri’s release, players will earn double experience and an exclusive title, if you hit level 95 before Jan. 10th.
Miri is the twelfth playable warrior to join the battle against the tides of darkness. Her abilities include:
- Flamebreath: Building up Miri’s unique Flamebreath resource and unleashing it with an array of skills and strikes can overwhelm opponents with dragon flame;
- Hot Streak: Darting past enemies like a quick and slippery snake can help Miri get the upper hand on positioning. Consuming Flamebreath creates devastating follow-up attacks;
- Slice and Dice: Charging forward with the massive and deadly Dragonspine, players assuming Miri will slice through and stun anything in their way. Inflicting extra damage by consuming Flamebreath will ravage opponents;
- Blazing Spine: Drawing on Miri’s dragon heritage, players can summon a massive ball of fire to unleash upon foes;
- Ancestral Garb: Calling upon the mighty ancient dragons of yore, Miri transforms into a fearsome winged, armor-clad Dragon Knight. Embracing the lethal and unrestrained power of the transformation, Flamebreath can be used without limit to incinerate enemies with endless torrents of flame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...