Experience a brand new world in Revelation Online, an oriental fantasy themed MMORPG created by NetEase and published by My.com With gameplay and visuals similar to popular NCSoft titles including Blade & Soul and Aion, Revelation gives players access to fantastic features such as winged flight, story driven, open world PvP action and more.
Players in Revelation Online can freely reach any place in the game world. Spread your wings or master one of the many aerial mounts to soar through the sky. Unravel the legend of a mysterious artifact unfolding in exciting cut-scenes throughout solo adventures, fascinating group quests and a great variety of dungeons.
Revelation Online’s freedom allows you to fully progress with your preferred play style. Develop your class skills to better support your team or pick the path of power.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 06, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Multiple ways to traverse the game world
- +Open world PvP
- +Full stat system control
- -Looks too similar to Blade & Soul and Aion
- -Jerky animation quality
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce GT650 or later
- HDD: 10+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terra Battle Mobile Review
- To really appreciate what ‘different’ means for Terra Battle, you have to dig deep, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- SMITE and Hi-Rez Studios to join top Video Content Creators at GameVid Expo
- Hi-Rez Studios announces it will host SMITE's Launch Tournament Grand Finals at the GameVid Expo.
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.