Survive the prison cell world in Prison Block, a a browser-based, prison themed RPG created by Idle Media Inc. Players can fight against a inner mafia group within a prison scene by joining with a gang, starting up a new gang and battle it out to see who will be the last men standing.
Get set off to multiple prisons located in New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota and more as your battle through the prison world and level up your character’s HP, energy, stamina and many other stats.
Join a gang or start your own in order to survive against the competition and enjoy various forms of PvP including Attack, Mugging, Spying and Cell Raiding.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Idle Media Inc
- Publisher: Idle Media Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several gangs and stat customization features
- -Weak visual presentation
- -Generic gameplay mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Event Season Kicks Off Today
- The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon kicks off its guide run Event Season this Friday starting with an always popular Treasure Hunt e...
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.