Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated. You play as Lyna, the last human driver on the streets of Los Ojos. When your friend goes missing, you have to keep your cool to uncover her whereabouts. You’re in a taxi, and have to choose which passengers you pick up in a procedurally generated city fraught with perils.
As you journey, you must maintain a balance between customer satisfaction (in the form of star ratings), your finances, and your emotional well being. If you can do that, you might just hold onto your job long enough to pick up your friend and get her safely home.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chance Agency
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Description: Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...
- Puatera Online: Desert Runner Review (LitRPG)
- I love Mad Max and other post-apocalypse style books. In a way, they often feel to me like the next evolution of cyberpunk genre stories.