Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated. You play as Lyna, the last human driver on the streets of Los Ojos. When your friend goes missing, you have to keep your cool to uncover her whereabouts. You’re in a taxi, and have to choose which passengers you pick up in a procedurally generated city fraught with perils.
As you journey, you must maintain a balance between customer satisfaction (in the form of star ratings), your finances, and your emotional well being. If you can do that, you might just hold onto your job long enough to pick up your friend and get her safely home.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chance Agency
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Description: Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AMZGame Announces New Browser Game Lords Road
- AMZGame is excited to announce Lords Road has been added to their platform.
- Gigantic Stress Test Coming to PC and Xbox One on June 30
- Gigantic fans will soon have a new opportunity to play the upcoming free-to-play action MOBA with the upcoming stress test.
- Torchlight Frontiers Introduces Forts
- oday, a blogpost from the Torchlight Frontier devs was released, talking about player Forts.