Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated. You play as Lyna, the last human driver on the streets of Los Ojos. When your friend goes missing, you have to keep your cool to uncover her whereabouts. You’re in a taxi, and have to choose which passengers you pick up in a procedurally generated city fraught with perils.
As you journey, you must maintain a balance between customer satisfaction (in the form of star ratings), your finances, and your emotional well being. If you can do that, you might just hold onto your job long enough to pick up your friend and get her safely home.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chance Agency
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Description: Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Attack on Titan - E3 2016 Demo
- Since the dawn of the weeaboo, gaming companies have long sought the answer to shill out half assed low quality games.
- Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
- Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam's Greenlight platform. Eldevin is alrea...
- New Infographic And Community Rewards For Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has released new information and rewards for players of its fantasy MMORPG, Spirit Tales.