Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated. You play as Lyna, the last human driver on the streets of Los Ojos. When your friend goes missing, you have to keep your cool to uncover her whereabouts. You’re in a taxi, and have to choose which passengers you pick up in a procedurally generated city fraught with perils.
As you journey, you must maintain a balance between customer satisfaction (in the form of star ratings), your finances, and your emotional well being. If you can do that, you might just hold onto your job long enough to pick up your friend and get her safely home.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chance Agency
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Description: Neo Cab is a cyberpunk noir game about staying human in a world gone automated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.
- Multimen Bring New Combat Skills and Thrills to Dofus and Wakfu
- Shared news for Dofus and Wakfu introduces the Multiman companion and other positive game updates.
- Katee Sackhoff Suits Up For Starring Role in CCP Games' EVE: Valkyrie
- CCP Games announces that critically acclaimed actress Katee Sackhoff will play the starring role in their upcoming virtual reality (VR) videog...