PUBG Mobile’s ‘Darkest Night’ Update Arrives Today
Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. released 0.12.0 for PUBG Mobile today, and with it comes the Darkest Night mode. Until dawn, players must fight zombies, whether they go at it alone, or team up with a friend to survive the undead invasion and the toxic gas that encloses around them. This mode also grants a passive skill to every player. These skills are key to surviving the long night. The PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 mode also saw a revamp, with new gruesome ghouls and never-before-seen ballistic weaponry for even more nightmarish gameplay.
This update also saw Spectator Mode come to the game, where players can watch the action live through the eyes of their friends, clan, and crew members. Red dot, holographic, 2x scope and 3x scopes can be adjusted to different colors, along with multiple shape variations of the red dot reticle also came with the Crosshair Modifications. The full details of this patch can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials: Beer Festival & More Released
- Era of Celestials has introduced a new update for September, introducing the Beer Festival, two new game modes, and a new avatar of justice.
- Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
- Supernova introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...