PUBG Mobile’s ‘Darkest Night’ Update Arrives Today
Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. released 0.12.0 for PUBG Mobile today, and with it comes the Darkest Night mode. Until dawn, players must fight zombies, whether they go at it alone, or team up with a friend to survive the undead invasion and the toxic gas that encloses around them. This mode also grants a passive skill to every player. These skills are key to surviving the long night. The PUBG Mobile x Resident Evil 2 mode also saw a revamp, with new gruesome ghouls and never-before-seen ballistic weaponry for even more nightmarish gameplay.
This update also saw Spectator Mode come to the game, where players can watch the action live through the eyes of their friends, clan, and crew members. Red dot, holographic, 2x scope and 3x scopes can be adjusted to different colors, along with multiple shape variations of the red dot reticle also came with the Crosshair Modifications. The full details of this patch can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Opens New Berlin Office
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced its ongoing global expansion with the a...
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
- During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions.
- Warframe: Update 14 Now Available For PC
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving AAA quality into the Free-to-Play market today with the release of a massive new upda...