Battle of the Immortals launches 5th server
Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World Entertainment’s 2.5D MMORPG, has hit new milestones this week.
The game has reached its first 1.5 million cumulative unique logins mark, meaning that 1.5 million people have at least logged in to try the game once since its launch.
BoI’s fifth server, Gemini, will be opened in Europe to stand side by side with Aquarius. The European servers will now be migrated physically to Europe, ensuring better connection quality for European players.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
BATTLE OF THE IMMORTALS HITS 1.5 MILLION CUMULATIVE UNIQUE LOGINS – LAUNCHES FIFTH SERVER, GEMINI
Battle of the Immortals becomes Perfect World Entertainment’s Fastest Growing Game
June 23, 2010 – Redwood City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that Battle of the Immortals has hit 1.5 million cumulative unique logins and has launched its fifth server, Gemini, making it Perfect World Entertainment’s fastest growing game. Gemini, a European server, will be joined by its counterpart server, Aquarius, which will be physically migrated to Europe, meeting the region’s growing demand for the hit action-MMORPG.
“Demand for Battle of the Immortals has been tremendous, not only in North America, but from around the world and the opening of our second European server, Gemini, is a testament to that. With over 1.5 million cumulative unique logins, Battle of the Immortals proves itself not only as our fastest growing game, but also one that keeps players coming back,” said Jonathan Belliss, Product Manager for Battle of the Immortals. “By being steadfast in our commitment to provide the highest level of polish and game localization, our players have made Battle of the Immortals an international success, which many of our industry competitors have taken notice of.”
For more information on Battle of the Immortals, please visit the official website at http://BOI.PerfectWorld.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE - Rama Abilities and June 24 Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's SMITE livestream offered viewers a preview of the new god, Rama, along with the patch notes for the June 24th update.
- It's Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
- Double experience and purchase boost coming March 21-23, 2014 to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...