Riders of Icarus Begins Third Closed Beta
The third and final closed beta test for Riders of Icarus begins today and runs through Tuesday, June 7. The global NDA for all territories will also be lifted beginning today. Following this test, Riders of Icarus will be offline until the Head Start begins on June 29, with open beta following on July 6.
As a reward to the players who join to help us stress test the servers and the latest content as we prepare Riders of Icarus for its open beta launch, we’re hosting a 5-day attendance event to give the community a chance to play with exclusive Heroic and Legendary items from the Founder’s Packs for a limited time.*:
- Day 1: Diamond Wolf (exclusive ground mount; incl. in Heroic and Legendary Riders’ Packs)
- Day 2: ChaCha the Cat Shoulder Accessory (provides 10% physical attack and magic attack at 3% for 10 seconds, maximum health increased by 500 HP and cast time reduced by 5%; Legendary Riders Pack)
- Day 3: Karios (exclusive dragon air mount; Legendary Pack)
- Day 4: Onyx Order Outfit (changes the look of your character to that of a member of the Onyx Order; Legendary Pack)
- Day 5: Weapon Skin (changes the look of your equipped weapon; Legendary Pack)
During the final closed beta test, Nexon is expanding its service regions to include countries in North and South America, Europe, the Nordics, Africa and the Middle East. A full list of supported territories can be found here. In addition to gaining access through beta invites and key giveaways, everyone who has purchased a Riders of Icarus Founder’s Pack will have access to the final closed beta.
Players who participated in the previous betas will see a number of differences from the initial tests, including improved tutorials, updated character creation screen and systems, and the newly revealed open-target Action Mode, all based on feedback from the community. WeMade will continue to source valuable input from its fans during CBT 3 in order to improve Riders of Icarus for open beta and beyond.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Chaos Review
- Even though Last Chaos is one of the first games Aeria Games published (Originally released back in 2006), it's still worth checking out....
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Zen Studios and PlayNext Bring Deadpool to X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- The series includes five unique trading cards and will be available for a limited two week promotional run to Battle of the Atom players.