Wizards of the Coast Brings Back Fundraiser to Support Lambert House
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., is excited to support Lambert House—a center for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth in the greater
Seattle, WA area – with custom Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons T-shirts and accessories sporting the iconic Rainbow colorway of the LGBT Pride Flag.
“At Wizards of the Coast, one of our primary values is inclusivity. We value all people and perspectives,” said Wizards of the Coast VP of Human Resources, Holly Barbacovi. “We are proud to continue our support of Lambert House in its Capital Campaign, so it can continue to provide crucial services to the community.”
“Lambert House LGBTQ Youth Community Center and Wizards of the Coast both engage youth in different ways,” said Ken Shulman, Executive Director of Lambert House. “But together we are
improving lives by combining the power of gaming and commerce with social service and social justice.” Lambert House offers over 20 programs, activities, resources, and services on an ongoing, year-round basis. Lambert House served over 1,000 youth in 2018 in more than 130 zip codes. 12% of the youth served self-reported they were homeless.
From now until the 11th of July, a portion of all proceeds on this limited-edition item will go directly to Lambert House to aid in the continuation of the vital programming offered to the community. Items can be purchased through CustomInk.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.
- Ragnarok Online: Classic Classes Get Extended!
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), today has emerged to Ragnarok Online, ta...
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".