Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odyssey, available now on iOS and Android platforms.
Mixing the careful strategy and balance of card-based combat with the thrill of RPG-like dungeon crawling, Outcast Odyssey features an expansive fantasy world of secrets and dangers to explore. Players can take on the single-player campaign, battle online in competitive multiplayer, and form guilds and make trades with friends, all while collecting new cards to construct the ultimate deck.
“The best card games have built-in mechanisms for evolving over time, and we wanted that development philosophy to carry forward to the look of Outcast Odyssey as much as fun and feel,” said BANDAI NAMCO Games’ Producer, Joe Riego. “For that, we went straight to the indie art scene of deviantART and appealed directly to the cutting-edge talents we most wanted to work with. It’s allowed us to imbue the game with a striking design scheme that can grow and mature over time.”
Outcast Odyssey debuts featuring the unique creative voices of two comic book artists – Warren Louw and Chuck Pires – each bringing their own distinct, bold, character-driven styles to the hundreds of beautiful, hand-drawn cards available in the game at launch. These card designs are brought to life with a powerful suite of visual and parallax effects for maximum impact.
“The experience has been incredibly fruitful, and we’re excited to partner with a variety of up-and-coming artists on future releases of Outcast Odyssey and our other mobile titles,”Producer, Joe Riego added.
Outcast Odyssey is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at http://www.AppStore.com. For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Games’ products, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Let's Rock with another Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2/Brave Frontier Collaboration
- Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock! Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 from ArcSys is coming back to Brave Frontier from May til June.
- Ratz Instagib Steam Early Access is Here, and it's Pure Carnage
- The Ratz Instagib Early Access has launched and already the servers a bursting with Ratz fighting for dominance on the leaderboards, customiza...
- Vainglory Collegiate League Announced
- Today, Super Mega Evilcorp has announced that it has partnered with Collegiate StarLeague (CSL) to begin a new Vainglory Collegiate League.