Feat Unlocking Now Available in DC Universe Online
Today, SOE rolled out Game Update 34 for DC Universe Online, which includes a few much anticipated features:
- Feat Unlocking – Allows players to use Replay Badges to unlock feats they have already earned on their other characters. The system gives players the option to play and progress faster on multiple characters, promoting the development and use of alternative characters.
- Green Aura – Green Auras are finally now available! For the first time in DCUO, players have access to the special aura, which is accessible through Promethium Lockboxes.
- Revamped Moon 5v5 PvP Map – The original Moon PvP map has been revamped from a capture the flag map to a three-point capture and hold map, making it even more enjoyable and challenging for heroes and villains looking for a fight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Gets Legendary with Game Update 1.3
- Luke Cage, Lady Deadpool, Prestige Mode and Legendary Quests hit with latest update.
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
- Tree of Savior Details Korean CBT Schedule
- Tree of Savior details its first closed beta test in Korea.