Multiple classes: Choose between the Battle Master, Devil Hunter, Arcana Mage, Warlord, Summoner, Infighter or Berserker, each with their own gameplay mechanics and systems.
World Map: Players can travel freely around the world of Lost Ark using their own ship, travel on foot, go treasure hunting and discover unique areas.
Interactivity: Explore the world to interact with NPCs, eavesdrop on conversations and unlock unique quests.
Raiding: Join up with multiple players to take down huge beasts. Make use of special equipment such as ballistias and coordinate with teammates to take the monsters down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Smilegate
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals.
- +Unique gameplay mechanics for each available class.
- +Full open-world exploration.
- -Gender-locked classes
- -(Limited information available)
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Lost Ark is an upcoming isometric MMORPG developed by Smilegate. Powered by the Unreal 3 Engine, Lost Ark features a massive and open world to explore, while creating an engaging, cinematic experience like you've never seen before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- EA's Play4Free reaches 25 million players
- Electronic Arts (EA)'s free-to-play game portal, Play4Free, has reached 25 million active players worldwide.
- Fortnite's 'Share the Love' Event is in Full Swing
- Fortnite is celebrating Valentine's Day with their Share the Love Event. It began on February 8th and will run until February 27th, 2019....