Multiple classes: Choose between the Battle Master, Devil Hunter, Arcana Mage, Warlord, Summoner, Infighter or Berserker, each with their own gameplay mechanics and systems.
World Map: Players can travel freely around the world of Lost Ark using their own ship, travel on foot, go treasure hunting and discover unique areas.
Interactivity: Explore the world to interact with NPCs, eavesdrop on conversations and unlock unique quests.
Raiding: Join up with multiple players to take down huge beasts. Make use of special equipment such as ballistias and coordinate with teammates to take the monsters down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Smilegate
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals.
- +Unique gameplay mechanics for each available class.
- +Full open-world exploration.
- -Gender-locked classes
- -(Limited information available)
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Lost Ark is an upcoming isometric MMORPG developed by Smilegate. Powered by the Unreal 3 Engine, Lost Ark features a massive and open world to explore, while creating an engaging, cinematic experience like you've never seen before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Open Beta set for May 8th
- NCSOFT and Carbine are pleased to announce the launch of the Open Beta starting on Thursday, 8th May through 18th May. The Open Beta period ru...
- Digimon Masters Gets New Riding Mode, Easter Eggs and more
- Joymax announces new Riding Mode features and Easter events for Digimon Masters Online.
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.