Multiple classes: Choose between the Battle Master, Devil Hunter, Arcana Mage, Warlord, Summoner, Infighter or Berserker, each with their own gameplay mechanics and systems.
World Map: Players can travel freely around the world of Lost Ark using their own ship, travel on foot, go treasure hunting and discover unique areas.
Interactivity: Explore the world to interact with NPCs, eavesdrop on conversations and unlock unique quests.
Raiding: Join up with multiple players to take down huge beasts. Make use of special equipment such as ballistias and coordinate with teammates to take the monsters down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Smilegate
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals.
- +Unique gameplay mechanics for each available class.
- +Full open-world exploration.
- -Gender-locked classes
- -(Limited information available)
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- DOTA 2 to be free-to-play*
- According to Polygon, DOTA (Defense of the Ancients) 2 will be free-to-play with a twist.