Lost Ark Classes Not Yet Available in the West
Lost Ark is the South Korean MMO ARPG that has taken the world by storm, rising to the top of Steam’s rankings. If you are playing in the western world, you have access to 15 different classes right now. But did you know that there are some additional Lost Ark classes that are available in South Korea?
In total, there are eight Lost Ark classes Korean players can enjoy that western players currently cannot. If we are lucky, they will eventually be available here as well. Here’s a quick tip—whichever class you do choose to play, buying some Lost Ark currency can help you make the most of it. You can also purchase Lost ark skins and items to get even more out of your experience. Not familiar yet with Lost Ark? Watch the launch reveal trailer here. Now, let’s take a look at the classes.
Here are the Lost Ark Classes You Cannot Yet Play in the West
- Destroyer – Warrior Class: First, those who like two-handed weapons will love the massive damage they can inflict with the Destroyer’s hammer. This class is restricted to male characters.
- Lance Master – Martial Artist Class: Next, this female-restricted class lets you assault foes with a spear and halberd.
- Scouter – Gunslinger Class: If you want access to technology, pick the Scouter class. You can call in aerial strikes or use a mech.
- Summoner – Mage Class: If you want to be able to call in a few friends for an assist in combat, you will enjoy the Summoner class.
- Arcana – Mage Class: You get a wide variety of abilities with the Arcana class. Interestingly, Arcana combat involves an element of randomness since what you get depends on what you draw from the card deck. Nevertheless, there is a lot of strategy involved in playing Arcana, and it can be a powerful class once you master its secrets.
- Reaper – Assassin Class: If you have been waiting for the perfect rogue-type class to come along in Lost Ark, Reaper is it. The abilities and weapons are the classics you would expect: invisibility, a pair of daggers, and excellent agility.
- Artist – Specialist Class: Enjoy taking on a support role? You might like the distinctive Artist class. Yep—you literally wield a paintbrush.
- Aeromancer – Specialist Class: Finally, this class lets you wield a weapon that is arguably even odder than a paintbrush—an umbrella. With it, you can manipulate weather conditions to attack your enemies. Unlike the other classes in this list, this one is not yet available in Korea, though it is on its way. But it still is not heading to the West.
While the classes above are not available in the west, 15 others are. They include Berserker, Bard, Gunlancer, Wardancer, Scrapper, Soulfist, Sharpshooter, Deadeye, Artillerist, Striker, Paladin, Sorceress, Gunslinger, Deathblade and Shadowhunter.
How to Get Started on Lost Ark
Don’t have an account yet on Lost Ark, and excited to dive into the action? As a free-to-play game, you just need to download and install the game and create your character. You will then be able to personalize your character by selecting one of the classes and deciding what your character will look like. How your stats are distributed depends on the class you pick.
We hope you will enjoy experimenting with the different Lost Ark classes to discover your ideal play style. Do not forget to buy Lost Ark gold before you get started so you can purchase the gear and consumables you need and participate in the Auction House. If you need Royal Crystals, you can use the online shop to exchange the gold you purchased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- First Assault Open Beta Preview
- Get your cybernetic augments ready and prepare to dive into the world of Ghost in the Shell once more.
- Conquer Online Unlocks Your Chi
- TQ Digital has released a new Chi System in Conquer Online.