Rend Steam Early Access Announced
Rend is coming to Steam Early Access on July 31, 2018, at the price of $29.99.
Frostkeep Studios, the studio founded by veteran developers from Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and League of Legends, announced the new date after completing an overview of the constructive feedback from Rend’s recent closed alpha.
Said co-founder and CEO of Frostkeep Studios, Jeremy Wood, in a press release:
Early access marks a pivotal moment for Frostkeep Studios. We have been developing Rend side-by-side with our players since we first announced the game and are grateful for the invaluable feedback they provided to help shape Rend into what it has become today: the game they want to play.
Rend is a fantasy survival game featuring three factions that war over precious resources and control of the land in pursuit of glory and honor. Crafting, faction-focused gameplay, building, defense, wild enemies, and an exciting end game battle await those brave enough to challenge themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Chrono Tales Version 2.0 Update
- Breaking News! Chrono Tales Version 2.0 launches!
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...