Rend Steam Early Access Announced
Rend is coming to Steam Early Access on July 31, 2018, at the price of $29.99.
Frostkeep Studios, the studio founded by veteran developers from Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and League of Legends, announced the new date after completing an overview of the constructive feedback from Rend’s recent closed alpha.
Said co-founder and CEO of Frostkeep Studios, Jeremy Wood, in a press release:
Early access marks a pivotal moment for Frostkeep Studios. We have been developing Rend side-by-side with our players since we first announced the game and are grateful for the invaluable feedback they provided to help shape Rend into what it has become today: the game they want to play.
Rend is a fantasy survival game featuring three factions that war over precious resources and control of the land in pursuit of glory and honor. Crafting, faction-focused gameplay, building, defense, wild enemies, and an exciting end game battle await those brave enough to challenge themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Arena Available for Free This Weekend
- Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10am PST on Monday July 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access.
- Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
- Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new s...
- ESL to host US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational
- ESL, the world’s largest independent esports brand, is set to host a US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection competition in their newly ...