Rend Steam Early Access Announced
Rend is coming to Steam Early Access on July 31, 2018, at the price of $29.99.
Frostkeep Studios, the studio founded by veteran developers from Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and League of Legends, announced the new date after completing an overview of the constructive feedback from Rend’s recent closed alpha.
Said co-founder and CEO of Frostkeep Studios, Jeremy Wood, in a press release:
Early access marks a pivotal moment for Frostkeep Studios. We have been developing Rend side-by-side with our players since we first announced the game and are grateful for the invaluable feedback they provided to help shape Rend into what it has become today: the game they want to play.
Rend is a fantasy survival game featuring three factions that war over precious resources and control of the land in pursuit of glory and honor. Crafting, faction-focused gameplay, building, defense, wild enemies, and an exciting end game battle await those brave enough to challenge themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 8/15: Trion, World of Tanks, War Thunder
- News from the MMO universe on Trion closures, World of Tanks league events, and War Thunder on Steam
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launches on Xbox Game Preview December 16
- Starting Wednesday, December 16, the world of ARK: Survival Evolved will open to Xbox One players.
- Super Evil Megacorp to Host NA/EU Vainglory Autumn Season Finals
- Super Evil Megacorp announced today on its blog the details of the North American and European Autumn Season Finals.