The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (2019)
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is the re-imagining of a Gameboy Classic action RPG from the beloved Legend of Zelda franchise.
Link has washed ashore on a mysterious island with strange and colorful inhabitants. To escape the island, Link must collect magical instruments across the land and awaken the Wind Fish.
►Explore a Koholint Island like you’ve never seen before with Link as you endeavor to find the instruments needed to awaken the Wind Fish.
►Delve into dungeons with a menagerie of foes, including some from the Super Mario franchise.
►An all new Chamber Dungeon mode that lets you design dungeons for you to beat.
►Earn extra chambers for the Chamber Dungeon my tapping your Legend of Zelda amiibo figures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: Switch
- Requires Nintendo Switch
- Description: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is the re-imagining of a Gameboy Classic action RPG from the beloved Legend of Zelda franchise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...