Hot Brass is a 2D top-down real-time tactics game featuring high-risk infiltration and de-escalation action as an elite member of SWAT.
►Unified Force: Team up with a couple of buddies and cooperate to combat deadly disputes, foil casino heists, and respond to bomb threats.
►Art of War: Take full advantage of your surroundings and tactical equipment to complete missions quickly and safely without death or breaking the rules of engagement.
►Urban Guerilla: Strategically navigate dense environments with your squad clearing rooms, securing hostages, eliminating high-value targets, and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Walk with Kings
- Publisher: Treasure Hunters FanClub
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Engaging Gameplay
- +Interesting Theme
- +Fun Co-op
- -Unbalanced Singleplayer
- -Graphically Underwhelming
- -Feature In-complete Multiplayer
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OS X 10.14+
- CPU: 3.0 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated graphics card
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hot Brass is a 2D top-down real-time tactics game featuring high-risk infiltration and de-escalation action as an elite member of SWAT.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- League of Angels: Cross-Server Tournament This Week
- Playing League of Angels every day is not enough, well it is if you like to stay unknown and forgotten. To make a true impression in the game ...
- Atomic Space Command - PAX South 2016
- Developed by No You Shut Up Games, Atomic Space Command is a crew-based arena space shooter.