Ashes of Creation’s Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that’s because they’ve been hard at work producing their game, Ashes of Creation. They have recently hired seven new members to the team who will be introduced to us at the end of June, and are sure to be recognized names. This is on top of the news that a 2,000+ player test has recently concluded, which is bringing them closer to the Alpha 1 test phase. Their latest livestream, seen here, has some of the current, updated gameplay. They also announced they are ahead of schedule for the Alpha deployment, and once there’s a solid date, we’ll pass it along to you. Finally, there are also new art pieces to be seen such as the Orrery above, and new cosmetics to pre-order in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile's 'Darkest Night' Game Mode Drops Next Week
- PUBG Mobile has an intense new game mode coming next week, with their 0.12.0 update on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- CrossFire Introduces New Battlegrounds For Hero Mode X
- Two new vacation-themed battlegrounds and new unique player skins arrive for Hero Mode X fans in Cross Fire.