Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Sandbox, Campaign, & Multiplayer: Play in the open-ended sandbox mode, in the single-player story campaign as commander of the Terran armada, or compete head to head on the Internet.
Galactic Exploration: Start with a single colony and a small fleet, and explore space to find inhabitable planets.
Research: Gain unique ship equipment, planet improvements, weapons, and more with each race’s technology tree.
Ship Design: Take control of your experience and customize your ship in high detail.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid 4X mechanics
- +Custom Races
- -Several bugs affecting gameplay
- -Requires a powerful PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor or Equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 1 GB DirectX 10.1 Video Card
- HDD: 15 GB
- You must be running 64-bit Windows 7 or later to play Galactic Civilizations III.
- Description: Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Old School RuneScape Tournament Succeeds After Cyberattack
- ‘The Abusement Park’ team secured a mighty victory in the inaugural Old School RuneScape Tournament.
- The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
- Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis.