Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Sandbox, Campaign, & Multiplayer: Play in the open-ended sandbox mode, in the single-player story campaign as commander of the Terran armada, or compete head to head on the Internet.
Galactic Exploration: Start with a single colony and a small fleet, and explore space to find inhabitable planets.
Research: Gain unique ship equipment, planet improvements, weapons, and more with each race’s technology tree.
Ship Design: Take control of your experience and customize your ship in high detail.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid 4X mechanics
- +Custom Races
- -Several bugs affecting gameplay
- -Requires a powerful PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor or Equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 1 GB DirectX 10.1 Video Card
- HDD: 15 GB
- You must be running 64-bit Windows 7 or later to play Galactic Civilizations III.
- Description: Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean Teases Conquering Port Royal
- In October's update to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, a new Alliance vs. Alliance feature will be enabled.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2017 Hands-On Preview
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord was the most fun part of E3 for me.
- Rocket League Goes Old-School With New Vinyl Soundtrack Collection
- Rocket League®: The Vinyl Collection is available to pre-order today.