Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Sandbox, Campaign, & Multiplayer: Play in the open-ended sandbox mode, in the single-player story campaign as commander of the Terran armada, or compete head to head on the Internet.
Galactic Exploration: Start with a single colony and a small fleet, and explore space to find inhabitable planets.
Research: Gain unique ship equipment, planet improvements, weapons, and more with each race’s technology tree.
Ship Design: Take control of your experience and customize your ship in high detail.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid 4X mechanics
- +Custom Races
- -Several bugs affecting gameplay
- -Requires a powerful PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor or Equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 1 GB DirectX 10.1 Video Card
- HDD: 15 GB
- You must be running 64-bit Windows 7 or later to play Galactic Civilizations III.
- Description: Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo Early Access Impressions
- Sometimes you just play a game to relax, letting go your daily worries to have a joyful time. This is not that game.
- Master X Master Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta for NCSOFT’s upcoming action MOBA Master X Master (MXM) is now live!