Galactic Civilizations III Releasing on May 14th
The universe of space strategy games is about to get a lot bigger with the May 14 launch of Galactic Civilizations III on PC. The landmark title from Stardock builds on the studio’s 20+ years of experience, the franchise’s history as one of the highest-rated strategy series of all time, and modern 64-bit computing to deliver an unprecedented 4X experience.
As an absolute ruler in Galactic Civilizations III, the choices you make shape your empire as it inevitably enters into cultural, trade, diplomatic, ideological, and military conflicts with your neighbors. Every empire has multiple paths of victory to pursue. Forging an empire so culturally influential that rival worlds defect to your cause is perfectly viable, so long as you can keep their dropships from landing on your core worlds through literal defenses or soft-power diplomatic maneuvers.
Galactic Civilizations III is the largest and most diverse strategy sandbox to date. Players have dozens of tools at their disposal from diplomatic treaties to resource exchanges, United Planets resolutions to the hundreds of research directions their scientists can pursue, and an effectively infinite number of ways to design and deploy starfleets. Every area of the game – planetary development, starbase construction, inter-faction negotiations, ideology, and much more – presents players with choices that shape their galaxy.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/226860/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Celebrates Registered Users over 100k in the 1st Week of OBT
- Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced that its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes has welcome over 100k registered users in the 1st week of ...
- Fortified: New Indie Strategy Game Coming in 2015
- Independent video game developer Clapfoot announced today that its new sci-fi strategy and base defense shooter, Fortified, will come to PC an...
- Repulse officially launches
- Aeria Games has announced the official commercial launch of Repulse today.