League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
Since League of Legends launched a year ago, the game has enjoyed numerous content updates. Many new heroes and items have been added to the game, but the graphics have largely remained the same – until now. A new update is on the way to upgrade the graphics in League of Legends. Along with the new graphical overhaul, a new 5v5 map will be revealed and another hero will be added (Miss Fortune).
Click to images below to see the full size:
Terrain and Shrubbery
Since League of Legends launched back in October 27, 2009 the game has attracted millions of users world-wide. This is first major graphical update to the game since launch and promises to make the game look sleeker and more modern while maintaining the crisp cartoony look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...
- Citadel: Forged With Fire - Early Access Interview
- We spoke with Alex Tintor, Managing Director from Blue Isle Studios, about Citadel: Forged with Fire's early access.
- Kartuga Introduces Engineer
- Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.