League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
Since League of Legends launched a year ago, the game has enjoyed numerous content updates. Many new heroes and items have been added to the game, but the graphics have largely remained the same – until now. A new update is on the way to upgrade the graphics in League of Legends. Along with the new graphical overhaul, a new 5v5 map will be revealed and another hero will be added (Miss Fortune).
Click to images below to see the full size:
Terrain and Shrubbery
Since League of Legends launched back in October 27, 2009 the game has attracted millions of users world-wide. This is first major graphical update to the game since launch and promises to make the game look sleeker and more modern while maintaining the crisp cartoony look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Releases Free Discovery Uniforms/Type 7 Shuttles for PC/Console
- To commemorate the release of CBS' new Star Trek series, players can log in to Star Trek Online for a free Star Trek: Discovery uniform!
- The Trail Mobile Review
- The Trail is a free-to-play simulation and crafting mobile game by Fable creator Peter Molyneux himself.
- Dauntless' Seasonal 'Dark Harvest' Event Returns
- Dauntless is bringing back the spooky flavor with their seasonal Dark Harvest event, starting today.