Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension’s crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal. This goal marks the inclusion of pull carts in the game at launch. Now, a new goal and campaign has been announced to push the game to $60,000: Release the Dragons.
The goals for the campaign are:
$52,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon hatchling and young ages.
$55,000: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon juvenile and adolescent ages.
$57,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon adult and ancient ages.
$60,000: Dragons will be a playable race at the launch of the game.
During this phase of the campaign, additional dragon-themed prizes will be available for players who donate past certain amounts. More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...
- Elsword: Add Gains New Time Tracer Advanced Class
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of Elsword’s new job path fo...