Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension’s crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal. This goal marks the inclusion of pull carts in the game at launch. Now, a new goal and campaign has been announced to push the game to $60,000: Release the Dragons.
The goals for the campaign are:
$52,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon hatchling and young ages.
$55,000: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon juvenile and adolescent ages.
$57,500: Concept art revealed for fire and frost dragon adult and ancient ages.
$60,000: Dragons will be a playable race at the launch of the game.
During this phase of the campaign, additional dragon-themed prizes will be available for players who donate past certain amounts. More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Best Free WoW Clones
- Best World of Warcraft clones and alternatives. List of top free to play WoW like MMORPGs. Drop that subscription fee and go free to play.
- Triad Wars Updated Beta Look
- United Front Games rescued the Sleeping Dogs franchise from certain disaster, and made something truly fantastic.
- Forsaken World: Nightfall Details
- Perfect World has announced details about the upcoming expansion to Forsaken World: Nightfall.