Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.
Players will find many familiar characters from the Summoners War world in a new art style, and play during the Lost Centuria period. Summoners War: Lost Centuria will feature real-time strategy gameplay, letting players control territory and wage raids against other players globally.
The game is also said to take advantage of the Samsung & Unity “adaptive performance” feature for mobile devices, which is designed to improve game stability and proficiency.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is expected to launch in late 2019, and has revealed a few more images shown below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- Starlit on Wheels Announces January 2019 Release Date
- The popular Starlit series (downloaded more than 10 million times) has a mobile kart racer coming this month.