Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.
Players will find many familiar characters from the Summoners War world in a new art style, and play during the Lost Centuria period. Summoners War: Lost Centuria will feature real-time strategy gameplay, letting players control territory and wage raids against other players globally.
The game is also said to take advantage of the Samsung & Unity “adaptive performance” feature for mobile devices, which is designed to improve game stability and proficiency.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is expected to launch in late 2019, and has revealed a few more images shown below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 3
- So first up was Dragonball Xenoverse, a new kind of DBZ fighting game with a unique online mode that will set it far apart from previous DBZ t...
- Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
- Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight - the Cruise update.
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...