Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.
Players will find many familiar characters from the Summoners War world in a new art style, and play during the Lost Centuria period. Summoners War: Lost Centuria will feature real-time strategy gameplay, letting players control territory and wage raids against other players globally.
The game is also said to take advantage of the Samsung & Unity “adaptive performance” feature for mobile devices, which is designed to improve game stability and proficiency.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is expected to launch in late 2019, and has revealed a few more images shown below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.
- Entropy Online Press Preview
- W.B. interviews the Jagex devs on what separates their upcoming sci-fi space simulator MMORPG, Entropy Online, from Eve Online and others in t...
- Perfect World Entertainment Introduces CORE Connect
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced its new social networking platform, CORE Connect. CORE makes it easier for players to connect with o...