Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.
Players will find many familiar characters from the Summoners War world in a new art style, and play during the Lost Centuria period. Summoners War: Lost Centuria will feature real-time strategy gameplay, letting players control territory and wage raids against other players globally.
The game is also said to take advantage of the Samsung & Unity “adaptive performance” feature for mobile devices, which is designed to improve game stability and proficiency.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is expected to launch in late 2019, and has revealed a few more images shown below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Games celebrate Valentine's
- Perfect World Entertainment is celebrating Valentine's across its games with various items, events, and more.
- Echo of Soul's 'Kingdom' Update is Now Live
- Echo of Soul's "Kingdom" update is now live and with it comes the return of popular dungeons and Guild Wars.
- Fangold – New details about the TCG of Potato Killer Studios
- Fangold is the new collectible card multiplatform game, digital free-to-play made in Potato Killer Studios.