Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.
Players will find many familiar characters from the Summoners War world in a new art style, and play during the Lost Centuria period. Summoners War: Lost Centuria will feature real-time strategy gameplay, letting players control territory and wage raids against other players globally.
The game is also said to take advantage of the Samsung & Unity “adaptive performance” feature for mobile devices, which is designed to improve game stability and proficiency.
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is expected to launch in late 2019, and has revealed a few more images shown below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MasterXMaster Extends Alpha Test 1
- NCSoft has announced an extension to their first western alpha test of Master X Master.
- Mammoth May update arrives in War of Legends
- It's Mammoth May with the latest update for War of Legends.
- Mafia City H5 Is a New Mafia Gangster MMORPG by Yotta Game
- Mafia City H5, the game’s theme is base on western Mafia developed by Yotta Game, where the player takes the role of a Mafia Boss.