Munchkin.io is a Cute Real-Time Battle Game, Available Worldwide
The next of the .io games has arrived today, with Munchkin.io. Originally small browser games, they have moved to the mobile sphere, and are still small, easily downloaded. Simple and easy to control, players can learn within a minute and jump immediately to the action. Cute characters leap into a battleground set in a fantasy world to fight monsters and other players to reach first place and claim the crown. In Munchkin.io, players can currently select cute characters from among the 3 classes: Marksman, Warrior, and Battlemage. Rewards from winning a battle, fulfilling quests and collecting coins help not only to unlock new characters but also costumes, weapons, accessories, and resources. These can be used to equip and upgrade the characters to provide an advantage when entering the battlefield. In addition, the new class ‘Assassin’ is set to be released with an update in December. Munchkin.io also has several game modes, from solo play, to fighting the AI, or a Battle Royale to see who is the last one standing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Valencia Part One Expansion Out Tomorrow
- Can you withstand both the harsh conditions and new threats that await in the sands?
- Endless Space 2 - First Early Access Update Impressions
- My favorite feature of the update is, as you may guess, the United Empire. The lore for the faction really appeals to me.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
- Square Enix today launches Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness.